Buy a Complete First Aid Kit
We offer a large selection of first aid kits including sports first aid kits, emergency response medical kits, outdoor first aid kits, auto and recreational kits, home and office first aid kits and OSHA approved workplace first aid kits. If you don't see the first aid kit with the supplies you need for your environment, then build your custom first aid kit by visiting our Make-A-Kit page.
Regular inspections of your existing first aid kit should occur based on your usage. At a minimum, supplies should be checked every 6 months. For home users, consider checking on Memorial Day and Labor Day. For workplace users, monthly inspections should be considered.
When checking supplies, always check these 4 things:
- Expiration dates (throw away if expired)
- Damaged items (throw away)
- Partially used items (don’t share)
- Adequate stock levels (ensure supplies will last until next check)
Easy Refill Tools!
MFASCO Health & Safety makes refilling your supplies fast and easy. We have several tools that will help you reorder your supplies including:
- Complete refill packs - If you already have a container and need a fresh start with a full set of supplies, consider one of these refill packs.
- Refill this kit - Every first aid kit we sell allows you to refill individual items from that list. Look for the “Refill This Kit” link while on the product page of a first aid kit like the one you want to refill.
- Make-A-Kit- Just like it sounds, you can make your own first aid kit starting with the container and add only the supplies you need!
- RestockKit- If you have a workplace first aid kit, consider using this visual refill system. Simply click on the picture of the item you need and add it to your cart.
- Reorder List- We allow you to create your own “saved lists”. When viewing refill products on our website, simply create a refill list by adding the item to a saved list. The next time you need to reorder, your custom saved list will be ready to use, making reordering a snap.
Everyone has different needs and wants when it comes to first aid supplies and we make it easy for you to create your own customized first aid kit and select the first aid supplies you want to be included. Our Make-A-Kit program is the only tool in the market that allows you to customize and create your first aid kit in 3 easy steps!
Every basic first aid kit should include the essential first aid supplies used to treat minor injuries including cuts, scrapes and burns. Depending on your use, you may want to include additional items that will treat possible injuries for your specific use including eye wash, cold packs, splints, CPR masks, gauze and medicines.
The following is a list of the basic first aid essentials that should be included in your first aid kit.
Why is a first aid kit important?
Keeping a first aid kit close by is important because the carry life saving first aid supplies. First aid supplies are important because they save lives and can prevent serious injury or illness after an injury takes place. With a well stocked first aid kit handy, you will always be prepared for an emergency.
Looking for empty first aid boxes, packs or bags? Click Here