The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has reported that the Flu season is off to an early start and widespread in many States. Currently well over 40 states are reporting widespread influenza activity. The CDC recommends 3 steps to fight the flu:
- Get the Flu vaccine
- Take Precautions to prevent the spread
- Take Doctor Prescribed Flu Antiviral Drugs
6 Everyday Precautions (recommended by the CDC) you can take right now are:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Practice good health habits. Get plenty of sleep and exercise, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat healthy food.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- If you are sick with a flu-like illness, stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone without the use of fever-reducing medicine.
We have a variety of flu-fighting and flu-relief products that can help you during this aggressive flu season. See our flu-flighting products here.
Flu Related Medicines & Accessories
Tylenol Cold & Flu Sever 50 x 2
Allergy Relief Medicines
Cold Cough & Sinus Medicines
Additional Resources About Cold & Flu
What's the Difference Between Cold & Flu?
HR Needs To Prepare for the Flu
Disinfecting Hard Surfaces For Workplace Health