Watch this 2 minute video and see how ReStockKit works!
We have been helping people restock their first aid supplies since the late 1940's. Our experience has told us how important it is to have a stocked first aid kit ready to use. Now, for the first time, we have a brand new way to help you restock your first aid kit.
ReStockKit is a visual refill system that is the fastest and easiest way to refill your industrial first aid cabinet. If your kit looks anything like these, and you don't want to fuss with creating a checklist then ReStockIt is for you.
Here is how it works:
1. Go to www.mfasco.com/restockkit
2. Select the first aid kit that best matches what you have.
3. Use the quick navigation buttons just above the kit image to print your checklist.
4. Check your cabinet, place a quantity or a checkmark in the square for the items that you want to restock.
5. Come back to the ReStockKit page where you got your checklist. Using your completed checklist as a reference, find the items on the RestockKit page and click each item you want to restock. A pop-up box will appear where you can change the quantity to whatever you need and then add to cart. Continue referring to your checklist and add all of the items you need. When you have finished ordering, click the checkout button to complete the checkout process.
6. ReStockKit can also remind you to check your first aid supplies. On the ReStockKit first aid cabinet page that you just used, click on the grey circle above the kit that says "schedule a reminder” and then enter the email address where you want the reminder sent and select your frequency then click "Create Reminder". That's it. When the frequency date arrives, an email will be sent with a link back to the ReStockKit page where you can begin the process again. You can cancel the reminder any time and there is no obligation.
We have many other helpful resources to assist you with checking your first aid supplies. See our blog or search our site for more information.