Learn how easy it is to create a first aid checklist using MFASCO Health & Safety's online tool, Build-A-Kit.
This 3 minute video will show you how fast and easy it is to create a first aid checklist that you can save for future use. The video includes a step by step process that leads you through:
- Finding the type of items that work for your container
- Ensuring your list complies with ANSI & OSHA
- Saving your first aid checklist for future use
- Fast links to order your supplies online
- How to Print a PDF first aid checklist
- How to schedule a reminder to check your first aid supplies
- and more.....
In a few minutes, you can create a first aid checklist to manage your first aid supplies. The type of container you have doesn't matter. Create your checklist for free by going here
. The video above shows how easy it is to make your first aid list, save it and then order supplies when you are ready.We have also created some helpful refill options that include pre-made checklists. ReStockKit
- If you have an industrial first aid kit, we have created ReStockKit, a visual drag and drop ordering tool that is the fastest and easiest way to reorder.My Item List
- is a custom "saved favorites" list where you can add items and quickly and easily reorder
Refill This Kit Now - Many of our first aid kits have refill lists. Find a first aid kit you like here at our site and look down the page to see if there is a "Refill This Kit Now" link for fast reordering.Refill Packs
- We have "ready made" refill packs for many of our popular kits. Take a look here and see if one of these refills works for you.